Prev/Next links disappears

When working with lists of tickets it is very convenient to walk between the tickets with the Prev/Next links (under the the menu Search -> Tickets -> ). But these links does disappears under certain circumstances and its very annoying.

We have recently upgraded from rt3.6.5 to rt4.4.2 and in the old version this worked flawlessly. So somewhere during the 10 years of no upgrade this broke and I have no clue to when or where.

Here is 4 very specific surfing directions to trigger the error:

Home -> 10 highest ... -> (select any ticket) -> Comment -> status:resolved (from open)
Home -> 10 highest ... -> (select any ticket) -> Comment -> status:stalled (from open)
Home -> 10 highest ... -> (select any ticket) -> Reply -> status:resolved (from open)
Home -> (any queue in the "Queue list") -> (select any ticket) -> Comment -> status:resolved (from open)

Where does it work?
If you create a list of tickets by a Simple Search or New Search and then selects a ticket in the resulting list. Here you will have the Prev/Next links in the menu and if status is changed to resolved

I regard this as a bug and would like some help to solve it please! If its not a bug then please inform me of why its working the way it is.

1 Like