When I add Set( @Plugins, 'RT::IR'); Site fails

So when i add #Set( @Plugins, ‘RT::IR’); to the RT_SiteConfig my website fails on port 443
Logs show
[Fri May 19 14:04:47 2017] [critical]: Can’t locate Parse/BooleanLogic.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt4/sbin/…/localopt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl hare/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib/RT/IR.pm line 134.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib/RT/IR.pm line 134.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm line 751. (/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm:390)

Any advise

RTIR requires two additional modules, Regexp::Common and Parse::BooleanLogic. You need to install these using cpan, cpanm, package manager, etc. Make sure to install them with the same perl you are using to run RT.

K got those installed now. Now when i activate the Plugin(‘RT::IR’); my redirect to https://servername fails with a 500 Error. Both are installed and it still causes the issue

install Parse::BooleanLogic
Reading ‘/root/.cpan/Metadata’
Database was generated on Fri, 19 May 2017 04:29:02 GMT
Parse::BooleanLogic is up to date (0.09).

cpan[4]>
Regexp::Common is up to date (2017040401).

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at root@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Here we go. RT works great no issues at all. I followed the instructions to install RTIR. The Moment i enable the Plugin to run RTIR my rt.log shows the following. Mind you Boolean Logic is installed and so is LibHook. When i go to the Main RT Site i get a 500 Internal Server Error. Here is the screen from my RT.LoG. I did the initDB and it returns just fine with no errors. I’am a wits end with this. PLEASE HELP

[critical]: Can’t locate Parse/BooleanLogic.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt4/sbin/…/local/lib /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib/RT/IR.pm line 134.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib/RT/IR.pm line 134.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm line 751. (/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm:390)

If cpan is saying that Parse::BooleanLogic is installed, but RT can’t find it, it’s possible you have two perls or two cpan utilities installed on the server. You can check the cpan that has it installed with which cpan and also check which perl. Then look at files in RT like more sbin/rt-server. The first line is the perl RT should be using. If they are different, you need to install the modules in the perl install that RT is using.

Jim

this is what it tells me #!usr/bin/perl -w is what the rt-server file is telling me.perl is installed in /usr/bin/perl. So now what? Still cannot get it to work in HTTPS