View only selected queues


#1

Greetings,

It there a method of viewing only selected queues at the same time or is
that a RTMF issue…?

donnie


#2

You can view one selected queue at a time via the web interface
at the bottom. You just select the queue you want and click refresh.On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, del wrote:

Greetings,

It there a method of viewing only selected queues at the same time or is
that a RTMF issue…?

donnie


rt-users mailing list
rt-users@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-users


#3

greetings,

what i should have specified is viewing selected multiple queues…not
any/all…

donnie

At 07:18 AM 3/13/2001 -0800, stephen@acgroup.ucsc.edu wrote:


#4

Hi,

RT1 is limited to displaying one queue or all queues. RT2 (in beta)
gives you finer control of queue display.

– BobOn 13 Mar 2001, at 10:46, del wrote:

greetings,

what i should have specified is viewing selected multiple queues…not
any/all…

donnie

At 07:18 AM 3/13/2001 -0800, stephen@acgroup.ucsc.edu wrote:

You can view one selected queue at a time via the web interface
at the bottom. You just select the queue you want and click refresh.

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, del wrote:

Greetings,

It there a method of viewing only selected queues at the same time or is
that a RTMF issue…?

donnie


rt-users mailing list
rt-users@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-users


rt-users mailing list
rt-users@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-users


#5

hmm…rt2.0 beta eh…?

thanks for the info…

At 11:08 AM 3/14/2001 -0600, arclight@jump.net wrote: