RT Development: Writing RT Extensions
Date: November 18th, 2020
Time: 10 AM-2:30 PM US Eastern Time (includes 30-minute break)
Agenda to include:
- How RT works with extensions
- Review of some existing extensions to understand how they work
- Anatomy of an extension and what sorts of changes are possible
- How to build an extension from scratch
- Adding custom actions and conditions for scrips
- Using callbacks to modify behavior
- How to change RT’s web interface
- How to change the behavior of internals
- Custom command-line scripts
- Publishing your extension for others to see
To see the full details and sign up for our sessions please visit our training page .
If you’re from an academic institution, are a current support customer, or plan to attend multiple sessions please contact us ahead of time to arrange for special pricing.