Trying ones again PLEASE HELP

Here we go. RT works great no issues at all. I followed the instructions to install RTIR. The Moment i enable the Plugin to run RTIR my rt.log shows the following. Mind you Boolean Logic is installed and so is LibHook. When i go to the Main RT Site i get a 500 Internal Server Error. Here is the screen from my RT.LoG. I did the initDB and it returns just fine with no errors. I’am a wits end with this. PLEASE HELP

[critical]: Can’t locate Parse/BooleanLogic.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/rt4/sbin/…/local/lib /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib /usr/local/lib64/perl5 /usr/local/share/perl5 /usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl /usr/lib64/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 .) at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib/RT/IR.pm line 134.
BEGIN failed–compilation aborted at /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-IR/lib/RT/IR.pm line 134.
Compilation failed in require at /opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm line 751. (/opt/rt4/sbin/…/lib/RT.pm:390)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Whe i add #Set( @Plugins, ‘RT::IR’); Site fails