Trouble with HTML Templates

Hello again,

I’ve got a new problem. I have become a HTML template that I shall add for responses. It includes tables, links etc.
If I just want to send out the Template via RT it works, but as soon as I add the perl code for the transaction message, I only get out everything remaining after the perl snippet.

I have already checked the logfile, but the messages show up here doesn’t help me to track down the issue:
[61252] [Thu Oct 29 14:37:16 2020] [error]: Invalid Template Content (Couldn’t find ===, and is not a csv/tsv template) - unable to parse: (/opt/rt5/sbin/…/lib/RT/Action/CreateTickets.pm:519)
[61252] [Thu Oct 29 14:37:16 2020] [error]: error: unexpected end of header (/opt/rt5/sbin/…/lib/RT/Template.pm:459)

As soon as I figure out how to upload the txt file, I also provide the template used.
/edit: I uploaded it at our seafile now, I hope this helps tracking down the problem:
https://seafile.marcant.net/f/571800f8da9040f1b277/

Add a line break after Content-Type: text/html anything in the first “paragraph” before the first line break is considered a header and not the content of the outgoing email

DAMN… I was already getting mad because of this problem and than the solution is that simple.
Now it works, thank you!

1 Like