After googling and looking at various old threads (especially one from Kim Covil and Ruslan in April 2010), I’ve taken all the advice I could find about making RT use our desired time zone.
- RT_SiteConfig.pm contains Set($Timezone, ‘America/Chicago’);
- /usr/share/zoneinfo/America/Chicago is in place
- RT’s configuration page shows that it saw my Timezone setting in the site config
- I added ‘PerlOptions +GlobalRequest’ in our apache config above ‘SetHandler modperl’
- I verified that our copy of lib/RT/Date.pm doesn’t contain the typo Ruslan identified
- I’ve restarted apache
…and RT’s web interface still conducts all its business in UTC. What am I missing?
If any more information about our setup is needed, let me know and I can look it up.
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contain information that may be confidential and/or legally privileged. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication (including attachments) by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. Thank you.