"The table 'Attachments' is full" when running make update database

Hello All,

I am migrating from RT 4.4.2 on a Centos6 system to RT5.0.2 on a Centos7 system. I have done a lot of shredding of tickets and of attachments so I am really puzzled by this error.

root # make upgrade-database
/bin/perl -I/opt/rt5/local/lib -I/opt/rt5/lib sbin/rt-setup-database --action upgrade --prompt-for-dba-password
In order to create or update your RT database, this script needs to connect to your  mysql instance on localhost (port '') as root
Please specify that user's database password below. If the user has no database
password, just press return.
Password: 
Working with:
Type:   mysql
Host:   localhost
Port:   
Name:   rt5
User:   root
DBA:    root
Enter RT version you're upgrading from: 4.4.2
Going to apply following upgrades:
Enter RT version if you want to stop upgrade at some point,
  or leave it blank if you want apply above upgrades: 
IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO BACK UP BEFORE THIS STEP
Proceed [y/N]:y
Processing 4.4.5
[31667] [Mon Oct  4 19:54:49 2021] [info]: RT's GnuPG libraries couldn't successfully read your configured GnuPG home directory (/opt/rt5/var/data/gpg). GnuPG support has been disabled (/root/rt-5.0.2/sbin/../lib/RT/Config.pm:1034)
[31667] [Mon Oct  4 19:54:49 2021] [info]: RT's SMIME libraries couldn't successfully read your configured SMIME keyring directory (/opt/rt5/var/data/smime). (/root/rt-5.0.2/sbin/../lib/RT/Config.pm:986)
Now inserting data.
Processing 4.5.0
Now populating database schema.
Processing 4.5.1
Processing 4.5.2
[31667] [Mon Oct  4 19:55:18 2021] [critical]: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'Attachments' is full at /root/rt-5.0.2/sbin/../lib/RT/Handle.pm line 551. (/root/rt-5.0.2/sbin/../lib/RT.pm:409)
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: The table 'Attachments' is full at /root/rt-5.0.2/sbin/../lib/RT/Handle.pm line 551.
make: *** [upgrade-database] Error 9

I am not sure how to proceed.
Can anyone suggest what I am doing wrong?
Thanks!

From the upgrading docs:

You also will need free disk space equal to the size of these tables while running because MySQL, MariaDB, and Postgres will create a temporary copy of the table while running. If you don’t have sufficient space, it can cause this step to fail.

I am guessing you just need more space for the db

We found that we needed nearly three times the space of the running database for the updates to be comfy when we moved from 4.x to 5.x. It does a huge volume of updates, including charset stuff.

Thank you. I had checked but I had checked the wrong location for the database files. Thank you for your help!