Template not working

Hi, all.

Three months ago I created a global template and sqrip that send a message
to the new owner when changing the owner of the ticket.

A month ago it stopped working. I did not do any upgrades for the RT and
the server.

I removed the template and the sqrip and created new ones. They did not
work.

Removed again and created new ones, while the template was very simple -
“Just test”. And it worked.

All attempts to create a template in which there is a value of type
{$Ticket->Subject} or similar (any variable type) - unsuccessful.

Logs contains nothing - no errors.

Best regards,
Alex
e-mail: alexk@qbsystems.biz

When you save the template do you get any syntax error in the reporting area (the usually standard yellow feedback bit that appears on top)?

Also, if I’m not wrong there’s a radio button whose value determines if it’s a " simple" scrip or not.

Finally, can you see anything in the logs when the scrip is applied?Alexander Kaptsanov alexk@qbsystems.biz wrote:


We’re hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs

Hi, all.

Three months ago I created a global template and sqrip that send a message
to the new owner when changing the owner of the ticket.

A month ago it stopped working. I did not do any upgrades for the RT and the
server.

I removed the template and the sqrip and created new ones. They did not
work.

Removed again and created new ones, while the template was very simple -
“Just test”. And it worked.

All attempts to create a template in which there is a value of type
{$Ticket->Subject} or similar (any variable type) - unsuccessful.

Logs contains nothing - no errors.

With debug log level enabled RT is very chatty about which scrips it
tries for which txn.


Best regards,
Alex
e-mail: alexk@qbsystems.biz


We’re hiring! http://bestpractical.com/jobs

Best regards, Ruslan.