Sort by custom field (IP)

Hello,
I’m using the following:
RT 3.8.9
RTIR 2.6.0

When I look at “New unlinked Incident Reports”, if I click the “IP” header to sort by IP, and then go back to RTIR Home, the “New unlinked Incident Reports” is blank and I get the following error in syslog:

Aug 3 16:42:06 rt RT: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column ‘CustomFieldValues_6.SortOrder’ in ‘order clause’ at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 509. (/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:509)

Does anyone know a solution for this? I would like to be able to change the default behavior somewhat but this is making it difficult. Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris

Hi,

I think we have a fix for this. Test the following change:

Apply the patch. Clean mason cache. Stop and start server. Test.On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Chris Warren chris.warren@netelligent.ca wrote:

Hello,
I’m using the following:
RT 3.8.9
RTIR 2.6.0

When I look at “New unlinked Incident Reports”, if I click the “IP” header to sort by IP, and then go back to RTIR Home, the “New unlinked Incident Reports” is blank and I get the following error in syslog:

Aug 3 16:42:06 rt RT: DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Unknown column ‘CustomFieldValues_6.SortOrder’ in ‘order clause’ at /usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 509. (/usr/share/perl5/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm:509)

Does anyone know a solution for this? I would like to be able to change the default behavior somewhat but this is making it difficult. Any help much appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris

Rtir mailing list
Rtir@lists.bestpractical.com
The rtir Archives

Best regards, Ruslan.

Nice! That did the trick. Thank you!!From: “Ruslan Zakirov” ruz@bestpractical.com
To: “Chris Warren” chris.warren@netelligent.ca
Cc: rtir@lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:27:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Rtir] Sort by custom field (IP)

Hi,

Apply the patch. Clean mason cache. Stop and start server. Test.

Good to know. It will be part of RTIR 2.6.1.On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Chris Warren chris.warren@netelligent.ca wrote:

Nice! That did the trick. Thank you!!

----- Original Message -----
To: “Chris Warren” chris.warren@netelligent.ca
Cc: rtir@lists.bestpractical.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 5:27:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Rtir] Sort by custom field (IP)

Hi,

always update tickets in the session · bestpractical/rtir@896e8f5 · GitHub

Apply the patch. Clean mason cache. Stop and start server. Test.

On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 1:14 AM, Chris Warren chris.warren@netelligent.ca wrote:

Hello,
I’m using the following:
RT 3.8.9
RTIR 2.6.0

Thanks,
Chris

Rtir mailing list
The rtir Archives

Best regards, Ruslan.

Rtir mailing list
The rtir Archives

Best regards, Ruslan.