SLA and time change in queue

Hello guys,

First of all I would like to apologize if I am creating a duplicate post, but I am looking for this for days and I cannot find anything similar or that can be close to what I need and second I am a great beginner in RT.

Let’s go to the story:

Here at the company, I have 3 different queues: NOC, OP - IP and Eng - IP. The NOC queue, must receive the ticket and has 30 minutes to handle it, otherwise, it should be automatically escalated to the Eng - IP queue. The Eng - IP queue must handle it within 1 hour and 30 minutes, otherwise it will change the priority and go to a specific member of the queue, called Leader, also automatically.

The OP - IP queue will only be used if the ticket that the NOC received and managed to handle requires scheduling, that is, it will be done manually.

1. I am using version 5.0;
  2. I was able to define in the SLA that the company serves 24/7.
  3. I have already created some queue sketches, but I don’t know if they are correct:
    {
    ‘DisasterScenario’ => {
    ‘BusinessHours’ => ‘AC Hours’,
    ‘Resolve’ => {
    ‘BusinessMinutes’ => 240
    },
    ‘Response’ => {
    ‘RealMinutes’ => 30
    }
    },
    ‘Engenharia - IP’ => {
    ‘Resolve’ => {
    ‘BusinessMinutes’ => 240
    },
    ‘Response’ => {
    ‘RealMinutes’ => 30
    }
    },

‘NOC’ => {
‘Resolve’ => {
‘BusinessMinutes’ => 240
},
‘Response’ => {
‘RealMinutes’ => 30
}
},
‘NormalScenario’ => {
‘Resolve’ => {
‘BusinessMinutes’ => 240
},
‘Response’ => {
‘RealMinutes’ => 30
}
},
‘Operações - IP’ => {
‘Resolve’ => {
‘BusinessMinutes’ => 240
},
‘Response’ => {
‘RealMinutes’ => 30
}
},
}

1. I already thought about creating SLAs in “Disaster” and “Normal” mode, but I couldn’t fit it in my daily life.
    With that, I ask your help.

Is the question on if you can have multiple SLA values or are you looking to add the automation that you mentioned that handles changes priority and sets the owner

Hello,

Yes, I can have different SLA for queue, but I want automation, if this SLAs don’t be executed escalated ticket automatically.

You can use an rt-crontool that runs periodically to check due dates and and some other stuff on a ticket and escalate a ticket:

https://docs.bestpractical.com/rt/5.0.0/rt-crontool.html