Hi, just came across this on the development box here, probably wont
show up too often in ‘normal’ use…
I did a search, wanted all tickets so searched for something stupid
(like status!=rejected) and sorted by ticket number, most recent first -
i wanted to purge my recent tests from display. I updated all these
tickets (all 50) and deleted them.
Now when i do the same search, i get “xxxx results found” and “showing
1-50” but nothing is drawn. If i reverse the sort so its oldest ticket
number first, i get to see 50 tickets.
My hypothesis is the select statment to get the tickets for search
results includes ‘deleted’ tickets, but then they aren’t rendered
leaving me with a search result of 50 unrendered tickets that are deleted.
I’ll be back later with a post on the real issue i’m working on,