We’re pleased to announce the availability of the first release candidate for RTIR 4.0.1. This bugfix release also adds several small features, listed below. A complete list of improvements is available at https://docs.bestpractical.com/release-notes/rtir/4.0.1rc1.
0d4d78bbfb2dfd57afdd053b8a373f166b0b03d84e792ddb1ab088c5ba8ebd81 RT-IR-4.0.1rc1.tar.gz 77bc63c136f368b11046200e4dc3aa1d36587535e225cef479fda3c055dd7188 RT-IR-4.0.1rc1.tar.gz.asc
Shawn M Moore, for Best Practical
- Add button to save whois and traceroute results to ticket
- Respect rich-text input preference on incident pages
- Include the new RTIR logo
- On RT 4.4.2, support new recently-viewed ticket feature
- Remove stale callback on upgrade from RTIR 3.2 that broke admin UI for ticket custom fields