RTIR 3.2.1beta1 is now available for testing. The list of changes included with this release is below.
(For long-time RTIR testers, this release is the same as what we previously called a release candidate. We have decided to change to beta since that has become a more familiar term for early release software.)
RTIR should always be run with the correct corresponding version of RT. The 3.2.1 release runs best with RT 4.2.15. As noted in the upgrading documentation, when upgrading, both RTIR and RT should be upgraded at
the same time.
- The default MaxInlineBody is increased. It is still not unlimited by
default because very large message bodies can cause performance issues
with content that is automatically converted to links.
- Update with a new RTIR logo.
- Compatibility with Perl 5.26.1.
- Show only statuses applicable to the current queue when creating a new
- Remove incorrect duplicate id parameters in links in ticket history.
- Many fixes to various incorrect or failing tests and updates to align
tests with changes in core RT.
- Update two uses of the Mason redirect with RT’s redirect which makes
sure redirects work for all conditions including running on non-standard
- Correctly handle custom fields, including those in custom field groupings,
to avoid warnings when creating an incident and investigation at the
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log 3.2.0…3.2.1beta1