We are happy to announce that RTIR 2.4.2 is now available.
You can download it from:
This release contains small feature and several bug fixes.
- use priority widget from RT 3.8.3 in RTIR
- don’t set $$skip to zero in SkipTransaction callback as it may
conflict with other users of this callback. Just use return and
as well check asap if the txn is already skipped.
- make proper overriding of WebNoAuthRegexp
- recheck Constituency cache if $const is _none
- adjust deserialization of IP from value with leading zeroes
- RT::IR::States without Queue argument never worked properly
- don’t show modify user link if user can not modify the user
Best regards, Ruslan.