RTFM on v4.0.1

Just started playing with RTFM on v4.0.1. Couple questions/issues.

1. Is there any place for documentation? Seems rather sparse on the /docs, wiki and BestPractical website.

2. When extracting an article from a ticket, it says “Use the dropdown menus to select…” Drop down is there, but it just has a “-” in it. Nothing else.

3. When clicking New Article the “Content” section of the form has no form box to enter data.

4. When I delete an article and I confirm deletion I get “could not find component for path ‘/Articles/Article/Elements/Tabs’” Article is deleted, just returns an error.

5. Also seeing this error in rt.log occasionally when I mess around articles (My account has Admin rights in RT) [Tue Jul 12 19:32:24 2011] [crit]: HasRight called with no valid
    object (/opt/rt/sbin/…/lib/RT/Principal.pm:290)

1. Is there any place for documentation? Seems rather sparse on the /docs, wiki and BestPractical website.

docs/customizing/articles_introduction.pod

1. When extracting an article from a ticket, it says “Use the dropdown menus to select…” Drop down is there, but it just has a “-” in it. Nothing else.

Have you created Classes and given rights for them?

1. When clicking New Article the “Content” section of the form has no form box to enter data.

The documentation describes that you’ve not yet set up Custom Fields

1. When I delete an article and I confirm deletion I get “could not find component for path ‘/Articles/Article/Elements/Tabs’” Article is deleted, just returns an error.

This is fixed on 4.0-trunk, I believe a patch was posted to the
mailing list

1. Also seeing this error in rt.log occasionally when I mess around articles (My account has Admin rights in RT) [Tue Jul 12 19:32:24 2011] [crit]: HasRight called with no valid
    object (/opt/rt/sbin/…/lib/RT/Principal.pm:290)

If you can capture a stacktrace using LogStackTraces it might be
possible to figure out what is going on there. The error message
as-is unfortunately isn’t something we could work from.

-kevin