-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Following the release of RT 3.8.1, I’m happy to announce a new version
of RTFM. This version of RTFM is compatible with RT 3.4, 3.6 and
3.8.1 and higher. It contains a number of integration fixes for 3.8.
should not try to use this with 3.8.0.
You can download the release from:
A brief changelog follows.
This release also includes newly updated translation templates.
Patches are welcome to fill these in and update the existing translation
for future releases. There are directions in po/README.
- SelfService users can search for Articles
- Global Topics
- Queue specific article lists using Topics
- Integration with 3.8
- RTFM UI now available during Ticket Creation
(only in 3.8.1 or higher)
- Fix cases where we didn’t correctly create “Refers To” links when
using an Article while Replying to Tickets
- Better error handling in the display and creation of Links
- Fix sorting of Topics in the different views of Articles
- Fix display of Topics and Articles in the Topic view of the system
- Lots of cleanups
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.8 (Darwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
RT-Announce mailing list