RT2 to RT3 woes

Greetings again… I was trying to move my information from rt2 to rt3, using v1.20 of the script from the website–I edited the rt-2.0-to-dumpfile script so it points to /sw/rt/etc and /sw/rt/lib–and I get this:

$ ./rt-2.0-to-dumpfile /u2/rtbackup
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: users: Permission denied. at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 410.
RT::Handle=HASH(0x81142ac) couldn’t execute the query ‘SELECT * FROM Users WHERE lower(Name) = ?’ at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 417.
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR: users: Permission denied. at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 410.
RT::Handle=HASH(0x81142ac) couldn’t execute the query ‘SELECT * FROM Users WHERE lower(Name) = ?’ at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 417.

And in /var/log/pgsql:

ERROR: users: Permission denied.
ERROR: groups: Permission denied.
ERROR: queues: Permission denied.
ERROR: keywordselects: Permission denied.
ERROR: scrips: Permission denied.
ERROR: acl: Permission denied.
ERROR: links: Permission denied.
ERROR: tickets: Permission denied.

So… Upon further investigation, I note that RT2 no longer runs on my box correctly. I get:

In my /var/log/pgsql log file, when I try to log into rt2. None of my logins work. My rt2 config uses the database rt2, the rt3 one uses rt3, they shouldn’t have clobbered each other… :-/

The databases all appear to be there, but I’m guessing that somehow the rt user lost ownership?? I’ve checked the pg_hba.conf file, that still looks sane…

sigh :-/

Thanks guys,
Glenn