FWIW, there’s a known bug in -test1’s mail gateway that will be fixed in
lists only privileged users by default. Below the list, there’s a search
box to find other users. Enter the user’s username or email in the
apropriate box and click ‘go’.
Presto.On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 05:02:21PM +0200, Alesh Mustar wrote:
I’m not sure if this is a bug, but gonna report it anyhow…
- logged in as root
- under configuration, users
- i click on a user, lets say alesh
- the user has Privileged user. (Can be granted rights.) flag CHECKED
- i uncheck the flag
- click again on users, the user disappears from the list of users
- i didn’t manage to get the user in the GUI in any way but to manually
update the Users table, setting the Privileged field to from 0 to 1.
- re-clicking the users link after manually updating the flag in the
table, shows the user back, with all info.
If this is actually a feature and not a bug, please point me in the
right direction to get back the user, otherwise lemme know if it’s a bug.
Rt-devel mailing list
jesse reed vincent – firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
70EBAC90: 2A07 FC22 7DB4 42C1 9D71 0108 41A3 3FB3 70EB AC90
“Mary had a crypto key / She kept it in escrow
And everything that Mary said / The Feds were sure to know” – Sam Simpson