RT_SiteConfig problems

Hello,

I am trying to use RT_SiteConfig to setup some customizations.

I have:

Set($WebImagesURL, RT->Config->Get(‘WebPath’) . “/NoAuth/images/”);
Set($LogoURL, RT->Config->Get(‘WebImagesURL’) . “webmail_logo.png”);
Set($LogoImageHeight, 85);
Set($LogoImageWidth, 184);

Set there. Can anyone tell me what they are supposed to do? I cant see that they make any difference.

I would like to see that any time bpslogo.png is called, that it is replaced with my logo. E.G. The footer.

I see that they are properly loaded when I go to Configutation-Tools-System COnfiguration page.

Many thanks,

Alex

Alex Rhys-Hur n | ITworX Limited
P.O. Box 1649, 00502, Karen, Kenya
Tel: +254 (0) 20 2444824 | Cell: +254 (0) 724 972541
Web: www.itworx.co.ke

This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to ITworX Limited and is intended solely for the addressees. The opinions therein, explicit or implied, are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ITworX Limited as a company. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either Whole or partial) of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is prohibited. E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be guaranteed. ITworX Limited shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender of the wrong delivery and the e-mail deletion.