Rt-setup-database erroring with Locale::Maketext::Lexicon

I am upgrading from 3.4.1 to 3.6.0. After getting all my perl module
dependencies sorted, I did the usual make upgrade then the

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema --datadir

etc/upgrade/3.5.1/

next at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon.pm
line 471.

I started with perl 5.8.7 and upgraded. Also downloaded older versions
Locale-Maketext-1.04 and Locale-Maketext-Lexicon-0.25 without any luck.

Any suggestions on how I can get the etc/upgrade/3.5.1/content into my
system and finish this upgrade?

Thanks,
-g

// Garrett Honeycutt
// Systems Engineer
// Mixxer.com
//
// 206.973.3556

I am upgrading from 3.4.1 to 3.6.0. After getting all my perl module
dependencies sorted, I did the usual make upgrade then the

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema --datadir

etc/upgrade/3.5.1/

next at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon.pm
line 471.

Hi,

this looks related to a bug in Locale::Maketext::Lexicon described
in http://bugs.debian.org/372124 . It might be worth trying the
patch there.

Cheers,
Niko Tyni ntyni@iki.fi

I think I fixed this in the repository. As I recall you can workaround
by defining @LexiconLanguages in your config. It shouldn’t be empty.On 7/1/06, Niko Tyni ntyni+rt-users@mappi.helsinki.fi wrote:

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:46:08AM -0700, garrett honeycutt wrote:

I am upgrading from 3.4.1 to 3.6.0. After getting all my perl module
dependencies sorted, I did the usual make upgrade then the

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema --datadir

etc/upgrade/3.5.1/

next at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon.pm
line 471.

Hi,

this looks related to a bug in Locale::Maketext::Lexicon described
in http://bugs.debian.org/372124 . It might be worth trying the
patch there.

Cheers,

Niko Tyni ntyni@iki.fi


http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rt-users

Community help: http://wiki.bestpractical.com
Commercial support: sales@bestpractical.com

Discover RT’s hidden secrets with RT Essentials from O’Reilly Media.
Buy a copy at http://rtbook.bestpractical.com

We’re hiring! Come hack Perl for Best Practical: http://bestpractical.com/about/jobs.html

Best regards, Ruslan.

I think I fixed this in the repository. As I recall you can workaround
by defining @LexiconLanguages in your config. It shouldn’t be empty.

I am upgrading from 3.4.1 to 3.6.0. After getting all my perl module
dependencies sorted, I did the usual make upgrade then the

/opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action schema --datadir

etc/upgrade/3.5.1/

next at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon.pm
line 471.

Hi,

this looks related to a bug in Locale::Maketext::Lexicon described
in http://bugs.debian.org/372124 . It might be worth trying the
patch there.

Cheers,

Niko Tyni ntyni@iki.fi

It was already defined as the following.

@LexiconLanguages = qw(en) unless (@LexiconLanguages);

That simple patch to the Lexicon.pm worked.

Many Thanks,
-g

// Garrett Honeycutt
// Systems Engineer
// Mixxer.com
//
// 206.973.3556