Hi,

I have rt4.2.12 working fine in my society and I have my group. I want that
every one of my group be responsible of ech queue so I want that every user
see all the tickets of the queue under his responsibility when he logged in
in the SelfService.

Please help me

Hi

I’m not sure I understand correctly?

You mentioned everyone in your group being responsible for each queue.
That sounds like the people in your group are the “Admins” (RT calls people who work on tickets Admins).

If this is true, Admins probably shouldn’t be using the SelfService interface.
SelfService pages are intended for Requestors (the people who want help and requested tickets) to check on their OWN tickets, not all the tickets in the queue(s).

In the top navigation bar, choose Admin → Queues → Select
Then click on a queue to configure it.
On the Queue Configuration page, use “Group Rights” and/or “User Rights” to manage the permissions for that queue.

I think for someone in your group to see all the tickets in that queue, you will need to select (at a minimum) “View Queue” (SeeQueue) and “View Ticket Summaries” (ShowTicket) rights.

If you are just getting started with RT, please see the documentation online at RT 4.2.17 Documentation - Best Practical
Also, the training sessions that Best Practical offers are a fantastic way to learn a great deal about the product!
There are some very old (RT version 3?) videos on youtube that may be helpful https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=request+tracker+

•      BrentFrom: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of wajdi

Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2016 5:21 AM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Cc: rt-users-request@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] rt SelfService

Hi,
I have rt4.2.12 working fine in my society and I have my group. I want that every one of my group be responsible of ech queue so I want that every user see all the tickets of the queue under his responsibility when he logged in in the SelfService.
Please help me