RT::Extension::RepliesToResolved - Works?

Has anyone gotten this plugin to work? I have it installed on 5.0.4 & it doesn’t seem to be working.

I’m looking forward to evaluate this plugin vs. just reply to the sender “Ticket closed, do a new one”.

What is the problem you discover?

greets, Andre.

I’m not sure. I installed it, and configured it as directed. I then went to a ticket that was several years old & updated it. No forked ticket. A few days later I get calls from our service department a few people are getting errors with “Permission denied”. The plugin decided it was going to work.

I haven’t figured out how to make it work reliably yet. I still think it’s something I’m doing, I just don’t know what. We desperately need this plugin as our resolve times are unreliable as tickets from several years ago get reopened.

I couldn’t get this working either, but it seems people very rarely respond to old tickets anyway.

I have it working now. I installed the plugin and config correctly, but the step I had missed was the

make initdb

In the install instructions.

I’ll have to check and see if that’s what I missed. We desperately need something like this working where I’m at.