Assets 1.02rc2 – 2014-11-26
We are pleased to announce the second release candidate of Assets 1.02.
This release fixes sorting of assets, and allows for quicker lookup of
Changes from 1.01:
- Special-case and support ‘NULL’ in custom field searches
- Include global asset CFs in spreadsheet download
- Fix bulk update of asset roles
- Improve two-column layout of role bulk update
- Support adding multiple space-separated assets to a ticket at once
- Rename “Download TSV” to the more correct and generic “Download
- Ensure that global (applied across all catalogs) custom fields are
also shown during asset search
- Avoid errors when a singular role group (e.g. Owner) is disabled.
- AssetSearchFormat may now be a hashref, for catalog-specific formats
- Allow the standard RT extension install ordering of "make initdb"
prior to adding to @Plugins
- Fix sorting of assets by custom field and role
- Jump directly to asset display page if a numeric asset is searched
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log 1.01…1.02rc2