RT::Extension::Captch + RT4.4.3

Captcha not working with RT4.4.3 i dont find the problem when i made
#make install
#Appending installation info to /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Captcha/lib/perllocal.pod
and when i create a ticket the captcha module does not appear and it is not visible
can you help me please
i use(Ubuntu server 14.0.4 and rt4.4.3)

Are you testing as a non superuser user? and did you install the extension’s Perl dependency GD::SecurityImage?

thanks for yoyr replay
yes i’m a superuser i installing RT::Extension:Captcha with all perl dependency
after downloading th extension RT-Extension-Captcha-1.20 il made this command with their output you can see
#perl Makefile.PL
Using RT configuration from /opt/rt4/lib/RT.pm:
etc => /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Captcha/etc
html => /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Captcha/html
lib => /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Captcha/lib
Checking if your kit is complete…
Looks good
Generating a Unix-style Makefile
Writing Makefile for RT::Extension::Captcha
Writing MYMETA.yml and MYMETA.json
#make
cp lib/RT/Extension/Captcha.pm blib/lib/RT/Extension/Captcha.pm
Manifying 1 pod document
#make install
Manifying 1 pod document
Appending installation info to /opt/rt4/local/plugins/RT-Extension-Captcha/lib/perllocal.pod
and added Plugin( 'RT::Extension::Captcha' ); im my /opt/rt4/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm
and i make rm -rf /opt/rt4/var/mason_data/obj and i restart my web server
but when i try to create or update any ticket i dont see any captcha soved

That all looks good, when you are logged into RT and creating a new ticket are you logged in as a superuser? Any user with superuser rights “do anything and everything” will not have to solve a captcha on a ticket.

yes, but also whene i logges us user not priviliged with the selfservice also i dont solve the captcha

Ah okay testing it right now I also do not see the captcha on the self-service pages. Without looking at the code I would assume that the extension only applies to privileged pages.

thanks fo replay
i whant also that captcha extension also be solved with non privileged page(Self-Service)
how can i do?

If you take a look at the code in the extension under html/Callbacks/RT-Extension-Captcha/Ticket you can see how the captcha component was added to the ticket pages. Self service has its own ticket pages in RT share/html/SelfService/ where you can also use callbacks in those pages to add the captcha elements.

thanks a lot craig
i wont to tell you if you have a document that describe extactly how can i integrate my RT4.4.3 with postfix and fetchmail for email echange