RT 4.2.15beta1 is now available for testing. The list of changes included with this release is below. We welcome any feedback or bug reports on this beta release.
(For long-time RT testers, this release is the same as what we previously called a release candidate. We have decided to change to beta since that has become a more familiar term for early release software.)
General user UI
- Show the Ticket’s Subject when modifying the ticket.
- Re-format RT/Config.pm so the
# loccomment parses correctly.
- Stop wrapping ShowUser in
<a>tags to avoid unnecessary nested links.
- When listing group members, sort by text-only representation of the
user, not HTML (I#30771)
- In the group admin page, stop pre-computing ShowUser.
- In shredder, check for both id and name mismatches when loading objects
- Cache OCFVs to improve performance searching for duplicates when adding
- Remove unused dependencies on File::Copy and Carp.
- On Oracle, return the empty string instead of undef for Subject when it
has no value on a ticket.
- Avoid using $id in /Ticket/Display.html so callbacks can modify id in ARGS.
- Mention the RT-Attach-Message: yes header in template docs.
- Fix incorrect path in portlet documentation.
- Many changes to refactor sections of RT’s internationalization code.
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log rt-4.2.14…rt-4.2.15beta1