RT 4.0.11rc1 is now available for testing.
If you use RT with mod_perl and have not updated from SetHandler
perl-script to SetHandler modperl, RT will now refuse to start. You can
read more about mod_perl configuration here
- Fix description of the ModifyACL right on Classes.
- Allow sorting by a Queue’s SubjectTag (in the admin UI).
- Reminders attached to tickets in the deleted status now no longer
- Custom Fields containing & were not being displayed properly in search
- Validate usernames properly on rename as well as during creation.
- Remove user preference for ‘Number of search results’ since it was
unused and conflicted with the option on the My RT at a Glance
- Clean up temp files left behind by the REST interface.
- Recipients and Scrips box on Ticket reply/comment pages retain
checkbox state when uploading attachments or including articles or
otherwise reloading the page.
- Charts are no longer hidden by the print css.
- Date Custom Fields should ignore time zones.
- rt-crontool no longer throws an error on --help or other error
- When choosing the Shredder link from search results, correctly select
the Tickets plugin.
- Bring back an Article quick search missing since before 4.0.0.
- The default $ExtractSubjectTagMatch no longer removes [comment] from
mail with subjects like [comment] [rtname #1].
- In the Class PageMenus, load a Class not a CustomField to validate the id.
- Date Custom Fields now parse strings like ‘today’ in the user’s
- Username and Password are now the same length on IE8/9.
- External Custom Fields can now be changed back to internal
Custom Fields in the CF Admin UI.
- Inline text attachments now obey PlainTextPre or PlainTextMono if
they are set.
- Once a Group contained more than one User or Group, current members of
the Group were not being excluded from the autocomplete results.
- Reloading pages with results= will no longer trigger the CSRF warning.
- Update translations from Launchpad, including a new Catalan
translation by Ton Orga Ventura.
- Watcher searches now pre-load the user when possible to reduce joins
to the Users table and boost query speed.
- When using RT::Record->Update new values are truncated before being
compared to the existing values. This removes a large number of
repeated update transactions that don’t change anything.
- Search result formats may contain mailto: links.
- Refuse to start with an error message if RT is configured to use
mod_perl with SetHandler perl-script.
- Improve the display of numbers in the German translation.
- Further updates to the code used to generate docs.bestpractical.com
and minor updates to the pod to improve formatting.
- New documentation for the ExtractSubjectTag extension by Kai Storbeck.
- Allow extensions to add new one-time-to types and headers.
- Expose version sorting code so Module::Install::RTx can use it.
- More consistent returns from RT::Link->LoadByParams.
- Added callbacks for changing the links from Quick search.
- A callback for changing the Queues displayed on the Quick search.
- Test setting and updating private/public GPG keys.
- More escaping of URLs, targets and IDs in the menus.
- Don’t create testing databases or set them up when checking syntax.
- Add callbacks to the mobile login form.
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log rt-4.0.10…rt-4.0.11rc1
Comparing rt-4.0.10...rt-4.0.11rc1 · bestpractical/rt · GitHub