I’m pleased to announce the next development snapshot of what will
become RT 4.0.
RT 3.9.6 represents about 450 commits over 6 weeks since RT 3.9.4. A
brief changelog follows, the full changelog can be found at:
You can download this snapshot at:
- Optional full-text search support for Postgres, Oracle and MySQL (using Sphinx)
- Retooled rights management UI
- Retooled menuing system
- New UI theme “aileron” (will likely be the default in 4.0)
- HTTP Server infrastructure replaced with Plack for better compatiblity, maintainability, performance and consistency
- standalone_httpd now lives in sbin
- Various UI cleanups
- Various performance improvements
- RT.pm is no longer generated. RT/Generated.pm now contains only the generated bits.
- Significant test suite performance improvement
- Small database schema improvements and cleanups
- Added support for Postgres 9.0
- Support for MySQL 4.0
- RT 3.4 and 3.5 themes
- Optional Logging of all queries generated per RT page load.
signature.asc (198 Bytes)