RT 3.9.4 Upgrade problem

All,

Upgraded RT 3.8.6 to 3.9.4 (on a test system of course) on almost every page Im getting errors now such as:

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByStatus line 112) - on RT At a glance

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs line 58) - when trying to look at a ticket.

etc… - All seem to revolve around RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands.

My make testdeps and fixdeps all come back fine, followed all instructions

Realize Im leaving out a lot of detail as far as OS/DB etc… just figuring this may be an easy fix that I’m missing, will be more than happy to provide any initial details that will help.

Thanks.

Hi,

I suspect that you have files in local dir.On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:57 AM, Sean stroke_of_death@yahoo.com wrote:

All,

Upgraded RT 3.8.6 to 3.9.4 (on a test system of course) on almost every page Im getting errors now such as:

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByStatus line 112) - on RT At a glance

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands. (/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs line 58) - when trying to look at a ticket.

etc… - All seem to revolve around RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in HTML::Mason::Commands.

My make testdeps and fixdeps all come back fine, followed all instructions

Realize Im leaving out a lot of detail as far as OS/DB etc… just figuring this may be an easy fix that I’m missing, will be more than happy to provide any initial details that will help.

Thanks.

List info: The rt-devel Archives

Best regards, Ruslan.

Yes that was the problem, thank you!— On Wed, 11/3/10, Ruslan Zakirov ruz@bestpractical.com wrote:

Subject: Re: [Rt-devel] RT 3.9.4 Upgrade problem
To: “Sean” stroke_of_death@yahoo.com
Cc: rt-devel@lists.bestpractical.com
Date: Wednesday, November 3, 2010, 3:04 PM
Hi,

I suspect that you have files in local dir.

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 12:57 AM, Sean stroke_of_death@yahoo.com wrote:

All,

Upgraded RT 3.8.6 to 3.9.4 (on a test system of
course) on almost every page Im getting errors now such as:

RT::Queue::lifecycle Unimplemented in
HTML::Mason::Commands.
(/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/QueueSummaryByStatus line 112)

• on RT At a glance

(/opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Elements/Tabs line 58) - when
trying to look at a ticket.

etc… - All seem to revolve around

My make testdeps and fixdeps all come back fine,
followed all instructions

Realize Im leaving out a lot of detail as far as OS/DB
etc… just figuring this may be an easy fix that I’m
missing, will be more than happy to provide any initial
details that will help.

Thanks.

List info: The rt-devel Archives

Best regards, Ruslan.

Got the same error with brand new install after adding latest RTIR to RT

T.

Kuehne + Nagel (AG & Co.) KG, Geschaeftsleitung: Hans-Georg Brinkmann (Vors.), Dirk Blesius, Reiner Heiken, Bruno Mang, Alfred Manke, Christian Marnetté, Mark Reinhardt, Jens Wollesen, Klaus Jaeger (stellv.), Sitz: Bremen, Registergericht: Bremen, HRA 21928, USt-IdNr.: DE 812773878, Persoenlich haftende Gesellschaft: Kuehne & Nagel A.G., Sitz: Contern/Luxemburg Geschaeftsfuehrender Verwaltungsrat: Klaus-Michael Kuehne

-----Urspruengliche Nachricht-----Von: rt-devel-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-devel-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] Im Auftrag von Ruslan Zakirov
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 3. November 2010 23:04
An: Sean
Cc: rt-devel@lists.bestpractical.com
Betreff: Re: [Rt-devel] RT 3.9.4 Upgrade problem

Hi,

I suspect that you have files in local dir.

Got the same error with brand new install after adding latest RTIR to RT

RT3 extensions are not likely to be compatible with RT4 out of the box. We’ve been working to port RTIR to RT4, but we’re very much not done yet.