RT 3.8 - Reply to the user (requestor)

Hi,

When the support team reply to an user ticket from RT 3.8 web console, i want that all messages the user sent to the support team (in history) goes with the email reply.

How can i do this?

TIA,

Filipe

Portugal

hi list! happy monday :slight_smile:

now, i’ve looked everywhere i can think of and i can’t for the life of me find anywhere to change the default width of custom fields (i.e. enter one value)… or to set them on an individual field basis… my new ticket creation page looks like absolute garbage; i have fields that require an email address for example as input, and the field is not even 2 inches wide… i want to make it bigger. if this isnt’ possible on an invdividual field basis, how do i change the global defaults?

thanks.

-gabe

You want a running history of correspondence between the requestor and the support team to be included in the body of the reply?

EliasFrom: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Filipe José Silva Clemente
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 4:45 AM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] RT 3.8 - Reply to the user (requestor)
Importance: High

Hi,

When the support team reply to an user ticket from RT 3.8 web console, i want that all messages the user sent to the support team (in history) goes with the email reply.

How can i do this?

TIA,

Filipe
Portugal