Rt 3.5.6 Can't Locate Attributes (cleaner stack)

Here is the stack with the refresh stuff turned off. Same problem, just a bit
easier to look at.
Scott

error: Can’t locate object method “Attributes” via package "RT::System"
at /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch line 74, line 51.
context:

70: $m->comp(’/Elements/QueryString’,
71: LoadSavedSearch => $SavedSearch);
72: }
73: else {
74: ($search) =
RT::System->new($session{‘CurrentUser’})->Attributes->Named('Search - '.
$Name);
75: unless ($search && $search->Id) {
76: $m->out (“Predefined search $Name not found”);
77: return;
78: }

code stack: /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch:74
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT:90
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT:52
/opt/rt3/share/html/index.html:79
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:247
Scott Frisbie
scottf@eAcceleration.com
icq:245113995

Here is the stack with the refresh stuff turned off. Same problem, just a bit
easier to look at.

Tell us a bit more about how you installed 3.5?

I used pretty much the standard install. Here’s my configure options:
./configure --with-web-user=wwwrun --with-web-group=www
–with-apachectl=/usr/sbin/apache2ctl
One difficulty was that something ( I can’t find it in my history right now )
was requiring Apache::RequestUtil. I had to change that to
Apache2::RequestUtil, but after that fixdeps was able to take care of
everything.
I realized I was installing over a 3.4.3 release, so that’s probably the
cause of the problems.
Just tried a clean install and now I’m not getting that error.
ScottOn Sunday 04 December 2005 16:50, Jesse Vincent wrote:

On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 04:47:25PM -0800, Scott Frisbie wrote:

Here is the stack with the refresh stuff turned off. Same problem, just
a bit easier to look at.

Tell us a bit more about how you installed 3.5?

Scott

error: Can’t locate object method “Attributes” via package "RT::System"
at /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch line 74, line 51.
context:

70: $m->comp(’/Elements/QueryString’,
71: LoadSavedSearch => $SavedSearch);
72: }
73: else {
74: ($search) =
RT::System->new($session{‘CurrentUser’})->Attributes->Named('Search - '.
$Name);
75: unless ($search && $search->Id) {
76: $m->out (“Predefined search $Name not found”);
77: return;
78: }

code stack: /opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/ShowSearch:74
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT:90
/opt/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyRT:52
/opt/rt3/share/html/index.html:79
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:247

Scott Frisbie
scottf@eAcceleration.com
icq:245113995


Rt-devel mailing list
Rt-devel@lists.bestpractical.com
http://lists.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel

Scott Frisbie
scottf@eAcceleration.com
icq:245113995

Yeah, I realized once I had gotten going that I had used ‘make install’ rather
than ‘make upgrade’ also. I guess I’m just a bit too used to scratch
installs. :slight_smile: I’m looking at seeing how much it will take to upgrade our
production server (3.4.3), so I’ll need to blow my test copy away again and
try the upgrade again the ‘right’ way. We’ll have to see how this week shapes
up. I love the look of 3.5 with the ‘left hand navigation’ stuff moved up to
the top where it takes up less real estate on the screen.
ScottOn Monday 05 December 2005 06:19, Jeff Voskamp wrote:

On Sun, Dec 04, 2005 at 05:18:11PM -0800, Scott Frisbie wrote:

I used pretty much the standard install. Here’s my configure options:
./configure --with-web-user=wwwrun --with-web-group=www
–with-apachectl=/usr/sbin/apache2ctl
One difficulty was that something ( I can’t find it in my history right
now ) was requiring Apache::RequestUtil. I had to change that to
Apache2::RequestUtil, but after that fixdeps was able to take care of
everything.
I realized I was installing over a 3.4.3 release, so that’s probably the
cause of the problems.
Just tried a clean install and now I’m not getting that error.
Scott

You probably forgot to apply the 3.5.1 “fiddly bits” updates in
etc/upgrade. See the README - 2nd part of step 7.

Jeff Voskamp

Scott Frisbie
scottf@eAcceleration.com
icq:245113995