I am just in the process of migrating a request tracker setup from
2.0.15 (an old installation on HP-UX 10.20, but that should not matter
to a new RT 3.4.x setup (currently on Debian Sarge).
Tool used is rt2-to-rt3-1.23 (latest).
So far I have:
- Successfully dumped the old database, or so it seems.
- I could import to the older rt-3.0 shipped with Debian Sarge (3.4.x
seems not to be supported by the migration script as seen on the
- I could also upgrade to 3.4.x using the upgrade scripts.
- The metadata of the old database does contain one “RefersTo” to a ticket
that has later been merged causing an error message, but that does not
seem to be of importance
- The metadata does contain a few dependencies “DependsOn” that do not
cause any message and that do pop up in the database in the "links"
The “original name” however seems to have been modified, where
Base and Target did contain
and similar, now they read
The dependencies however do not show up in the web frontend.
Even more, when creating another similar dependency via web frontend,
similar new entries in the “links” table are created but also do not
(both $rtname and $Organization are ‘openssl.org’)
- It seems MergetInto dependencies are all dropped
I did not find any explanation or solution in the FAQ, documentation or
mailing list archive (but maybe I just did not find the respective
keywords for the search