Sorry for the cross-post I wasn’t sure which list handled RTFM user issues.
I have installed RTFM 2.04 per the instructions and I have two problems.
I’ve seen this in the archive and on Google but have not seen a
resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- RTFM does not show up in the left column. Screen shots seem to
indicate this should happen.
- if I access /rt/RTFM directly I get the following error; probably a
symptom of #1?
error: Can’t locate object method “new” via package
"RT::FM::ArticleCollection" (perhaps you forgot to load
/opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM/Elements/NewestArticles line 60.
57: my $rows = 10;
58: my $i;
59: my $MyArticles;
60: $MyArticles = new RT::FM::ArticleCollection
63: $MyArticles->OrderBy(FIELD => ‘LastUpdated’, ORDER => ‘DESC’);
code stack: /opt/rt3/share/html/RTFM/Elements/NewestArticles:60
Mt RT Setup:
- RedHat Ent. Linux 4 U1 2.6.9-11.EL #1 Fri May 20 18:17:57 EDT 2005
i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
- RT $VERSION = ‘3.4.3’;
- DBIx::SearchBuilder 1.3.1
- Server version: Apache/2.0.52
Server built: Jul 8 2005 13:55:46
- using FastCGI, FCGI-0.67 / CGI::Fast 1.05
- mysql Ver 14.7 Distrib 4.1.10a, for redhat-linux-gnu (i386)
- This is perl, v5.8.5 built for i386-linux-thread-multi