In the announcement for rt-3.2.1 the change log had the following
- By default, use verbose mode for reporting missing modules.
- Added a note about the fact that you’ll be happier if you blow away
your old RT instance.
- Explicitly require InnoDB if using MySQL (#5799)
- RT now advises users about how to set the DBA and DBA Password when
- rt-test-dependencies now only tells you which modules are not
present or up-to-date, unless you specify the -v (–verbose) flag on
the command line. (#5690)
Could someone more knowledgeable with RT comment/elaborate on item #2
above for me?
Secondly, there were also the following items:
- RT now stores sent messages in the database as utf-8.
- “Negative” Ticket searches (for all tickets which don’t have a
certain custom field value) now find tickets which have no custom
field value for that ticket.
- Custom Field searches should now work better with non-ascii
custom field names. (Needs user verification)
- Fixed webmux.pl to not pass xml files through (xml’s content-type is
application/xml not text/xml)
Item 1 under “Internals” says that RT now stores sent messages in the db
in utf-8 format. My question is, how does it store received messages?
cheers - wash
Odhiambo Washington . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE) |
. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St., |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9 |
“Oh My God! They killed init! You Bastards!”
–from a /. post