RT 3.0.2pre3 is out (Was Re: ARRAY() issue fixed, I think)

RT 3.0.2pre3 has just hit the distribution point, correcting a small
oversight in pre2. Can you tell me if this makes it better?

-jOn Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 06:14:41PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

at least it’s the bug I thought it was. I just wish I could replicate it
here so I can fix it.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 05:08:12PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

Jackpot… Quicksearch and multiright assign is working!

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:59 PM
To: James L. Harrison
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

the entire first foreach oop

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:45:49PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

Which out of these:

<%INIT>
local *session;
foreach my $key (keys %ARGS) {
if (ref($ARGS{$key})) {
@{$ARGS{$key}} = map { Encode::decode(‘utf-8’,$_,
Encode::FB_PERLQQ)} \ @{$ARGS{$key}};
}
$ARGS{$key} = Encode::decode(‘utf-8’,$ARGS{$key},
Encode::FB_PERLQQ) ;
}
if ($ARGS{‘Debug’}) {
require Time::HiRes;
$m->{‘rt_base_time’} = [Time::HiRes::gettimeofday()];

}
else {
$m->{‘rt_base_time’} = time;
}

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:31 PM
To: James L. Harrison
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

“um”

go into share/html/autohandler and dike out the lines that modify
%ARGS near the beginning of the file and try that again?

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:32:59PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

$%ARGS = {
‘ValueOfQueue’ => ‘8’,
‘RowsPerPage’ => ‘50’,
‘StatusOp’ => ‘=’,
‘ValueOfStatus’ => ‘ARRAY(0x88a0ca4)’,
‘QueueOp’ => ‘=’,
‘Debug’ => ‘2’,
‘NewSearch’ => ‘1’
};

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:24 PM
To: James L. Harrison
Cc: rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

Ok. for one of the “quick search” links, could you copy and paste
the link into your browser and append &Debug=2 to it. send us the
“ARGS” section of the debugging output.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:15:45PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

Jesse,

I just upgraded from 3.0.1 and have the same problems… the
ARRAY() stuff
is showing up and I can’t assign multiple rights…

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-devel-admin@lists.fsck.com
[mailto:rt-devel-admin@lists.fsck.com]On Behalf Of Jesse
Vincent
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 3:40 PM
To: rt-devel@fsck.com
Subject: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

Could someone who’s seeing the issue with ARRAY() showing up
in
query lists and having trouble setting multiple permissions at

once
suck down
3.0.2pre2 and tell me if it does the right thing now?

-j


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


rt-devel mailing list
rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel


rt-devel mailing list
rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.

Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.

Hi

I have this in 3.0.2pre2 and 3.0.2pre3. Removing the loop works here aswell.On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 03:44:29AM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

RT 3.0.2pre3 has just hit the distribution point, correcting a small
oversight in pre2. Can you tell me if this makes it better?

-j

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 06:14:41PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

at least it’s the bug I thought it was. I just wish I could replicate it
here so I can fix it.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 05:08:12PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

Jackpot… Quicksearch and multiright assign is working!

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:59 PM
To: James L. Harrison
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

the entire first foreach oop

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:45:49PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

Which out of these:

<%INIT>
local *session;
foreach my $key (keys %ARGS) {
if (ref($ARGS{$key})) {
@{$ARGS{$key}} = map { Encode::decode(‘utf-8’,$_,
Encode::FB_PERLQQ)} \ @{$ARGS{$key}};
}
$ARGS{$key} = Encode::decode(‘utf-8’,$ARGS{$key},
Encode::FB_PERLQQ) ;
}
if ($ARGS{‘Debug’}) {
require Time::HiRes;
$m->{‘rt_base_time’} = [Time::HiRes::gettimeofday()];

}
else {
$m->{‘rt_base_time’} = time;
}

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:31 PM
To: James L. Harrison
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

“um”

go into share/html/autohandler and dike out the lines that modify
%ARGS near the beginning of the file and try that again?

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:32:59PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

$%ARGS = {
‘ValueOfQueue’ => ‘8’,
‘RowsPerPage’ => ‘50’,
‘StatusOp’ => ‘=’,
‘ValueOfStatus’ => ‘ARRAY(0x88a0ca4)’,
‘QueueOp’ => ‘=’,
‘Debug’ => ‘2’,
‘NewSearch’ => ‘1’
};

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse Vincent [mailto:jesse@bestpractical.com]
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 4:24 PM
To: James L. Harrison
Cc: rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

Ok. for one of the “quick search” links, could you copy and paste
the link into your browser and append &Debug=2 to it. send us the
“ARGS” section of the debugging output.

On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:15:45PM -0500, James L. Harrison wrote:

Jesse,

I just upgraded from 3.0.1 and have the same problems… the
ARRAY() stuff
is showing up and I can’t assign multiple rights…

-Jamie

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-devel-admin@lists.fsck.com
[mailto:rt-devel-admin@lists.fsck.com]On Behalf Of Jesse
Vincent
Sent: Friday, April 18, 2003 3:40 PM
To: rt-devel@fsck.com
Subject: [rt-devel] ARRAY() issue fixed, I think

Could someone who’s seeing the issue with ARRAY() showing up
in
query lists and having trouble setting multiple permissions at

once
suck down
3.0.2pre2 and tell me if it does the right thing now?

-j


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


rt-devel mailing list
rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel


rt-devel mailing list
rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.


rt-devel mailing list
rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel

Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt
fon. +49 3496 3099112, +49 179 1463644
fax. +49 3496 3099118

Hi

I have this in 3.0.2pre2 and 3.0.2pre3. Removing the loop works here aswell.

Removing that loop break utf8-ification of all incoming data. What I was
trying to find out was whether pre3 fixes it correctly.

Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.

Was this ARRAY() issue fixed? If so, is the fix just to
upgrade to latest version? (I searched for ARRAY in all
the rt-user and rt-devel email I’ve got archived and
couldn’t find the answer to this question.)

I’m asking for an install we did at Electronic Frontier
Foundation.

Also, the Online Policy Group’s install of RT2 can receive
email into queues from anyone, not just registered users of
the system. Is that an attribute that is settable in RT3?
We need that feature in order to be able to accept trouble
tickets from forms on the EFF website.

Thanks and…

One Internet With Equal Access for All,

Will Doherty
Online Policy Group, Inc.
http://www.onlinepolicy.org

At 04:48 AM 4/19/2003 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

Was this ARRAY() issue fixed? If so, is the fix just to
upgrade to latest version? (I searched for ARRAY in all
the rt-user and rt-devel email I’ve got archived and
couldn’t find the answer to this question.)

To my knowledge, yes.

Also, the Online Policy Group’s install of RT2 can receive
email into queues from anyone, not just registered users of
the system. Is that an attribute that is settable in RT3?
We need that feature in order to be able to accept trouble
tickets from forms on the EFF website.

Sure. It’s all about who you let have the “Create Ticket” right

Thanks and…

One Internet With Equal Access for All,

Will Doherty
Online Policy Group, Inc.
http://www.onlinepolicy.org

At 04:48 AM 4/19/2003 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

Hi

I have this in 3.0.2pre2 and 3.0.2pre3. Removing the loop works here
aswell.

Removing that loop break utf8-ification of all incoming data. What I was
trying to find out was whether pre3 fixes it correctly.

Request Tracker — Best Practical Solutions – Trouble Ticketing. Free.