RT 2.0.8 is now available. It contains some oft-requested features,
like “force change owner” from the Bulk Update page and "set everything"
from the ticket create page. It also contains important bug fixes, like
a fix to the anti-mail-looping code and the addition of a NO-CACHE pragma
for the Web UI. And it’s got some other goodies.
If this release is going to break, it would be considerate of it to do so
before Friday afternoon, as I’ll be out of town for a wedding this weekend.
- Cleaned up the README a bit
- RT now depends on DBIx::SearchBuilder 0.43
- Added DESTDIR support to the Makefile
- Added a contributed rt.spec for building of RPMS.
- Changed " to ’ in a few places in the config file, to make file and variable
names with embedded metacharacters not lose as badly
- Fixed a bug that would cause installation on postgres to lose if $PORT
- Added a fix for ItemsArrayRef to Tickets which causes the Next/Prev links
in the web ui to be smarter.
- Refactored Tickets.pm to allow searching for nonlocal relationships
- Set some logical defaults for Queue->Create, so it’s not as likely to
fail to create a queue if you leave out some fields
- Ticket->Create now takes a Starts date. Also, fixed some API docs.
- Tickets.pm: Negative searching on fields like “subject” should now work
- CLI cleanups from bogus earlier refactoring.
- Fixed a typo in the bin/rt docs
- Cleaned up some search criteria
- Added a pragma NO-CACHE pseudo-header, to stop overzealous browsers
and caches from caching RT’s pages
- Changed “Bookmark this search” to “Bookmarkable URL for this search”
- Ticket creation now has a “more detail” section
- Ticket updates no longer have a default subject preset.
- Fixed a bug in ShowLinks that generated bogus urls within RT if RT
wasn’t at / on your server
- Fixed a typo in Scrips.html that caused ugly formatting
- RT now allows “Force owner change” from bulk update screen.
- Fix for #863: Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction doesn’t show headers sometimes
- Fixed a bug in the code that prevents RT from looping with itself.
http://www.bestpractical.com/products/rt – Trouble Ticketing. Free.
rt-announce mailing list