I’m pleased to announce RT 2.0.12. This new release includes a number
of small bug fixes any improvements as well as one “big” new feature.
You can download the latest release of RT from:
* RT now includes support for "Cc" and "Bcc" on ticket update (This support requires new Scrip actions, which will be automatically installed by running "insertdata <old version #>" after "make upgrade" * In prior releases, RT would not always properly forward message content when sending notifications on certain MIME messages * In 2.0.11, when running on postgres, RT would deny certain actions that the user actually had rights for. * Starting with 2.0.12, RT will automatically install default recommended Scrips. Jesse
A full changelog follows:
2002-03-06 18:57 jesse
* lib/RT/Transaction.pm: Added an update that will make dates changed as parts of transaction updates show up in local time
2002-03-06 18:56 jesse
* webrt/Admin/Queues/Modify.html: Added a note to the queue creation screen about defaults.
2002-03-01 01:41 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction: This patch fixes a small problem with printing a message.It checks if themessage is true, not if it has length, so a message containing 0 will notbe printed. From Blair Zajac <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2002-03-01 01:39 jesse
* bin/rt: RT-Ticket:438 Added brandon's patch to allow searching for tickets by keyword on the commandline
2002-02-28 02:03 jesse
* bin/rt: RT-Ticket: 1258 Removed a line that make --limit-priority and --limit-final-priority not work
2002-02-28 01:49 jesse
* lib/RT/Action/: Autoreply.pm, SendEmail.pm: RT-Ticket: 1196
2002-02-28 01:38 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm: RT-Ticket: 1246
2002-02-28 01:38 jesse
* tools/testdeps: Added a couple explicit dependencies to testdeps that should have been there forever ago. you'll only run into this if your cpan doesn't do recursive deps.
2002-02-20 20:45 jesse
* Makefile, lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm, webrt/Admin/Users/index.html, webrt/Ticket/Update.html: Bumped the version to 2.0.12-pre5. Web: Fixed a typo in user administration that prevented user listing Web: fixed recieve to receive in ticket/update
2002-02-19 03:23 jesse
* lib/RT/Scrips.pm: Fixed a typo. (Added a missing ;)
2002-02-18 18:35 jesse
* lib/RT/Condition/Generic.pm: RT-Ticket: 1194 cleaned up a reference to "ApplicableTypes", a nonexistent parameter to Condition->new
2002-02-18 18:30 jesse
* webrt/Elements/Login: RT-Ticket: 1226 Added an explicit reset of the content-type to 'text/html' when displaying hte login page
2002-02-18 18:25 jesse
* webrt/Admin/Users/index.html: rt-ticket: 1190 Modified administrative userlist to make it easier to click on users who have no Name attribute defined
2002-02-18 18:18 jesse
* webrt/: Elements/Header, SelfService/Elements/Header: rt-ticket: 1176 Applied tom's patch which hides the preferences link if the user doesn't have the right to "modify self"
2002-02-18 18:14 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm: RT-Ticket: 1165 exporting the ParseAddressFromHeader subroutine so others can play with it
2002-02-18 18:06 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Update.html: RT-Ticket:1209 Removed a bogus font tag from the Ticket update screen
2002-02-18 18:00 jesse
- lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm, webrt/Search/Listing.html:
Switched the web frontend to use an in-core scalar for uploaded attachment content,
rather than a tempfile which wasn’t getting cleaned up properly
2002-02-18 16:53 jesse
* webrt/Search/Listing.html: RT-Ticket: 1245 Rt-status: resolved Applied a patch to nuke duplicate restrictions in the webui.
2002-02-18 16:47 jesse
* webrt/Admin/Groups/Members.html: RT-Ticket: 1421 RT-Status: resolved moved a label inside a loop to make the ui easier to understand
2002-02-18 16:36 jesse
* etc/config.pm: Set Default for UseFriendlyToLines to 0 by default, to deal with users running redhat who have trouble configuring RT.
2002-02-18 16:31 jesse
* Makefile, lib/RT/Scrip.pm, tools/insertdata: Edited insertdata to insert scrips by default, so that users don't need to go through the configuration task themselves. Change the Makefile's WEB_GROUP to www by default for redhat and OSX. Correced docs for lib/RT/Scrip new() method
2002-02-08 01:23 jesse
* webrt/SelfService/Display.html: cleanup to "last trans" in SelfService
2002-02-08 00:53 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm: Generalized "Abort" function to allow other non-html error messages with proper handlers
2002-02-08 00:49 jesse
* etc/: schema.Pg, schema.mysql: removed duplicate indices
2002-02-07 16:41 jesse
* etc/config.pm: Added some docs to the config file from Rich Lafferty
2002-02-04 12:37 jesse
* lib/RT/Template.pm: Output template content to core rather than disk when parsing.
2002-01-28 00:59 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowHistory: Closing the #lasttrans anchor
2002-01-28 00:57 jesse
* lib/RT/Record.pm: RT-Ticket: 1156
2002-01-28 00:47 jesse
* bin/mason_handler.fcgi: Small fix to the fastcgi handler to make attachment display work better, thanks to rich lafferty.
2002-01-28 00:47 jesse
* etc/config.pm: Removed some extraneous slashes from the config file.
2002-01-28 00:46 jesse
* README: Clarified some readme stuff
2002-01-24 13:30 jesse
* lib/RT/Transaction.pm: RT-Ticket: 1201 Better transaction display for "text" and "message" parts.
2002-01-24 13:00 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction: RT-Ticket: 1166 Implemented better URL regexp matching.
2002-01-24 10:39 jesse
* bin/rt-mailgate: Fixed a typo in a debug message in rt-mailgate
2002-01-24 10:34 jesse
* lib/RT/Template.pm: Switched from bogus mime parsing to using MIME::Parser like we should have from the get-go.
2002-01-24 10:28 jesse
* lib/RT/Record.pm: Added a check to LoadByCols which causes postgres mode to not try to lookup lc(undef)
2002-01-24 10:23 jesse
* webrt/NoAuth/webrt.css: Added a new style to the stylesheet to support some new reports
2002-01-24 10:21 jesse
* lib/RT/Interface/Email.pm: mail gateway now unfolds long headers on parse.
2002-01-11 15:20 jesse
* Makefile, lib/RT/Transaction.pm: RT-Ticket: 950 Aoolyed the recommended patch to make blank bodies not get mailed in lieu of the real message
2002-01-11 01:17 jesse
* bin/rt-mailgate: Added a new flag to rt-mailgate to enable setting the owner of new tickets based on +extension
2002-01-11 01:13 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/: Modify.html, ModifyAll.html: Adding a couple ACL checks to better deal with moving tickets to queues the user can't see
2002-01-11 01:11 jesse
* webrt/Admin/Queues/index.html: Fixed typo in ACL check that resulted in "Create Queue" being more restrictive than it needed to be
2002-01-10 19:05 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Update.html: Cleaned up the Ticekt Update ui some
2002-01-10 19:02 jesse
* lib/RT/: Attachment.pm, Action/Notify.pm, Condition/Generic.pm: Cleanups to make Also-Cc and Also-Bcc go
2002-01-10 18:34 jesse
* lib/RT/Attachment.pm: Changes to attachment to provide the header frobbing necessary to send mail to ccs and bccs
2002-01-10 18:32 jesse
* Makefile, README, lib/RT/Ticket.pm, tools/insertdata, webrt/Ticket/Update.html, lib/RT/Action/Notify.pm: Work on "Explicit Cc" and "Explicit Bcc" for a client
2002-01-10 18:27 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction: abstracting out a number to a named variable
2002-01-09 02:24 jesse
* webrt/Admin/: Groups/index.html, Keywords/index.html: A couple tiny ui cleanups (removed some object ids from the UI where they were just being clutter
http://www.bestpractical.com/products/rt – Trouble Ticketing. Free.
rt-announce mailing list