RT 1.3.85 adds what I believe to be a complete importer for an RT1 instance.
I DO NOT RECOMMEND attempting to import tickets from an RT1 instance into
anything other than a brand new, empty, pristine RT2 instance,
If you import tickets from RT1 to RT2, I would recommend checking over
your new RT2 instance VERY CAREFULLY before taking it into production.
I would like folks who plan to do an import before going live with RT2
to try an import this week, so we can get issues fixed up as soon as possible.
This release lands fixes for all known show stoppers for RT 2.0.
Later this week, I’ll be releasing beta 3. Depending on response,
2.0.0 could hit your favorite FTP as early as two weeks from today.
2001-06-05 00:06 jesse
* Makefile, tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: Removed out of date comments in the importer Made the importer grab its libraries from the makefile. (Turned off testing code)
2001-06-05 00:01 jesse
* Makefile: Bumped the version # to 1.3.84 for immediate release
2001-06-04 23:50 jesse
* Makefile, lib/RT/Ticket.pm, tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: Cleanups to Ticket->Import import-1.0-to-2.0 now deals with dates right.
2001-06-04 20:52 jesse
* lib/RT/Link.pm, lib/RT/Ticket.pm, lib/RT/User.pm, tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: Cleanup to Ticket, Link and User. merge now works on import. most everything in import other than ticket dates should work now.
2001-06-04 01:34 jesse
* tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: more cleanup
2001-06-04 00:03 jesse
* tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: First cut at importing queue adminccs and acls
2001-06-03 22:16 jesse
* tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: Cleanup and better progress indication
2001-06-03 13:33 jesse
* lib/RT/Record.pm, lib/RT/Ticket.pm, tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: More work on the importer. now it gets transaction creators right and catches requestor email addreses.
2001-06-03 03:43 jesse
* lib/RT/Ticket.pm, lib/RT/Transaction.pm, tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: Transaction.pm now allows the caller to turn off scrips (for import) Ticket.pm now has a mostly working import method. import-1.0-to-2.0 seems to have some basic functionality. it's not _working_ yet, but it will do most of what we want it to.
2001-06-02 20:36 jesse
* webrt/Ticket/Display.html: Fix for Ticket #537 Crash when creating ticket without permission to view ticket
2001-06-02 14:22 jesse
* tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: added a couple of todos to the import tool
2001-06-02 14:14 jesse
* Makefile, tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: Work on the importer. it now runs. (note that it probably won't yet _import_ anything)
2001-06-02 12:58 jesse
* Makefile, bin/webmux.pl, lib/RT/Ticket.pm, lib/RT/Transaction.pm: Bumped the version to 1.3.84 Once again chown mason data directory in webmux.pl, this time using more reliable, dynamic userids, rather than compiled in defaults. Added an 'import' method to Ticket, for the RT1 importer. Added a Subject method to transaction, to simplify the lives of template authors
2001-06-01 23:38 jesse
* tools/: import-1.0-to-2.0, insertdata: Cleaned up some names and descriptions in insertdata First checkin of outline of code of import tool. It's never been run. It's incomplete.
2001-06-01 23:38 jesse
* tools/import-1.0-to-2.0: file import-1.0-to-2.0 was initially added on branch rt-1-1.
2001-05-31 23:27 jesse
* lib/RT/Tickets.pm: Cleaned up Tickets->LimitQueue a bit