I’m pleased to announce RT 1.3.25, yet another release in the "almost alpha 2"
line of things.
Big changes include:
* An almost complete rewrite of the “scrips” system
which sends out mail to requestors, owners, ccs, etc.
* More work on ACLS (but not much more. it’s pretty much there)
* Lots of work on groups. Yes RT 2.0 will ship with support
for granting rights to users by group membership.
* A bunch of UI tweaks and cleanups for the web ui.
* The debut of SSRI, the Self Service Requestor Interface.
It’s not yet fully functional, but this is probably one
of the most requested additional features for RT 1.0.
Requestors will be able to browse their own open and resolved
tickets, create new tickets and comment on or resolve open tickets.
I'm hoping to roll either alpha 2 or beta 1 sometime in the next few weeks. Jesse
After all, it’s not every day you meet up with an evil power
Rt-announce mailing list