Return from a local/html template to share/html template in case of special condition

Hi,

is there a way to return from a local/html template to the original share/html template, in case a
certain condition is met? (Please read on for more details).

With the inspiration from Joop concerning ‘conditions’, I found out about the html templates in
share/html/.

I want to be able to show a reduced set of date lines in the Ticket/Elements/ShowDates template to
unprivileged users.

I successfully created /local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowDates with a reduced set of dates
that is working for unprivileged users.

Question: Is there a way to return to the original ShowDates template, in case
$session{‘CurrentUser’}->Privileged is true? See below for what is only working for unprivileged
users for me (because the whole template seems to be exited in case this condition is met).

\ \ % $m->callback( %ARGS, CallbackName => 'EndOfList', TicketObj => $Ticket );
<&|/l&>Created:<% $Ticket->CreatedObj->AsString %>
<&|/l&>Closed:<% $Ticket->ResolvedObj->AsString %>
<%init> # This is not working: return if $session{'CurrentUser'}->Privileged; <%ARGS> $Ticket => undef $UpdatedLink => 1

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Lars

Lars Braeuer wrote:

Hi,

is there a way to return from a local/html template to the original share/html template, in case a
certain condition is met? (Please read on for more details).

With the inspiration from Joop concerning ‘conditions’, I found out about the html templates in
share/html/.

I want to be able to show a reduced set of date lines in the Ticket/Elements/ShowDates template to
unprivileged users.

I successfully created /local/html/Ticket/Elements/ShowDates with a reduced set of dates
that is working for unprivileged users.

Question: Is there a way to return to the original ShowDates template, in case
$session{‘CurrentUser’}->Privileged is true? See below for what is only working for unprivileged
users for me (because the whole template seems to be exited in case this condition is met).

\ \ % $m->callback( %ARGS, CallbackName => 'EndOfList', TicketObj => $Ticket );
<&|/l&>Created:<% $Ticket->CreatedObj->AsString %>
<&|/l&>Closed:<% $Ticket->ResolvedObj->AsString %>
<%init> # # This is not working: # return if $session{'CurrentUser'}->Privileged; <%ARGS> $Ticket => undef $UpdatedLink => 1

You’re almost there. I have the following in my
Tickets/Elements/ShowTransaction

%if (!$user->Privileged) { # anonymize support staff
<% “Support” %> - <% $TicketString %> <% $desc %>
%}
%else {
<% $Transaction->CreatorObj->Name %> - <% $TicketString %> <% $desc %>
%}

%if ($user->Privileged) { # show only time info for privileged staff
<% $TimeTaken %>
%}
<%