Random problems replying to tickets

Hi

Yesterday I moved our customer service in to RT, worked excellently until this morning. Now RT warns me about replies not being accepted:

foo@bar.semailto:foo@bar.se has no right to reply to ticket 118807 in queue Kundservice

The problem is that Everyone has the right to reply to tickets. One issue I can imagine Is that we sends tickets to a foo@bar2.semailto:foo@bar2.se bur replies comes from bar@bar2.semailto:bar@bar2.se so far this should never been an issue before. The customer service is the last piece and we never seen this before on any other (about 10 queues in use since 8 months.

So far its worked to delete the specific row in the database/users/foouser-row and then it seems to work. But now I just got the same problem with my test gmail (personal) account.

Anyone knows anything about this?

Regards Joel

Not sure what happend here, but reload of the server have solved the issue.

Regards.

Från: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] För Joel Bergmark
Skickat: den 21 juni 2016 09:32
Till: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Ämne: [rt-users] Random problems replying to tickets

Hi

Yesterday I moved our customer service in to RT, worked excellently until this morning. Now RT warns me about replies not being accepted:

foo@bar.semailto:foo@bar.se has no right to reply to ticket 118807 in queue Kundservice

The problem is that Everyone has the right to reply to tickets. One issue I can imagine Is that we sends tickets to a foo@bar2.semailto:foo@bar2.se bur replies comes from bar@bar2.semailto:bar@bar2.se so far this should never been an issue before. The customer service is the last piece and we never seen this before on any other (about 10 queues in use since 8 months.

So far its worked to delete the specific row in the database/users/foouser-row and then it seems to work. But now I just got the same problem with my test gmail (personal) account.

Anyone knows anything about this?

Regards Joel