"Queue N not found" Errors after upgrade of an RT 4.0.4 environment to either 4.2.12 or RT 4.4.1

Hello All

I am a newbie with regards to posting to this group, so my apologies in advance if I fail to follow proper protocol.

I am testing the upgrade of an RT 4.0.4 environment to either 4.2.12 or RT 4.4.1. I initially attempted to upgrade to 4.4.1, but after experiencing issues I decided to upgrade to 4.2.12. The same issues occurred in the 4.2.12 upgrade, as well. I am testing the upgrade process within a VMware environment, so I have the ability of testing the upgrade process on a cloned system without impacting the production environment running the 4.0.4 RT instance. The system OS and application versions are noted below.

The upgrade process appears to work properly. After the upgrade is completed, however, I select one of the Scrip selections within the Admin->Global->Scrips panel and I experience an RT Error “Queue N not found” (where N can be any Queue number associated with the Scrip being selected). I have included an example of the error written to /opt/rt4/var/log/, as well. As a result of this error, I verified that the MySQL Scrips table columns have changed. It appears various columns no longer exist, which previously existed within RT 4.0.4. The Columns that no longer exist are:

ConditionRules
ActionRules
Stage
Queue

RT support claims the non-existence of these columns is normal (as a result of the upgrade) and suggested I reach out to the rt-users group to see if anyone else experienced the problem and resolved it.

Error Written to /opt/rt4/var/log

[9889] [Mon Jun 6 14:10:23 2016] [error]: Queue 6 not found (/opt/rt4/share/html/Elements/Error:78)

I am attempting the upgrade within the following enviornment:

RT; 4.0.4
OS: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.7 (Santiago)
Mysql: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.1.73, for redhat-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.1
Perl: This is perl, v5.10.1 (*) built for x86_64-linux-thread-multi
Apache: Server version: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
Server built: Feb 4 2016 08:22:15

Any idea what the problem may be?