Queue change didn't produce the right resulting form


#1

1.7.0 bug…

I stand in the “basic” section of a ticket. I change a category (from
the global selections) and the queue.

The submit Results says:

* Queue: Queue changed from Allmänt to Projekt
* Keyword Webb added.

But in the resulting form (still in Basic display) still says Queue
’Allmänt’ and the keywords only display those in that queue and not
those for the new queue ‘Projekt’.

But klicken ‘Display’ shows that the wueue was changed. But i had
to go back to Basic to add keywords for the new queue.

/ Jonas - http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html


#2

Known issue. Ticket #361.On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 02:16:16PM +0200, Jonas Liljegren wrote:

1.7.0 bug…

I stand in the “basic” section of a ticket. I change a category (from
the global selections) and the queue.

The submit Results says:

* Queue: Queue changed from Allmänt to Projekt
* Keyword Webb added.

But in the resulting form (still in Basic display) still says Queue
’Allmänt’ and the keywords only display those in that queue and not
those for the new queue ‘Projekt’.

But klicken ‘Display’ shows that the wueue was changed. But i had
to go back to Basic to add keywords for the new queue.


/ Jonas - http://jonas.liljegren.org/myself/en/index.html


Rt-devel mailing list
Rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel

jesse reed vincent – root@eruditorum.orgjesse@fsck.com
70EBAC90: 2A07 FC22 7DB4 42C1 9D71 0108 41A3 3FB3 70EB AC90

pretty soon we’re going to HAVE to have hypertext mail!
–Tim Berners Lee. (8 Jan 1993 on www-talk)