Went over the fr.po file that came with 3.0.0 RC1.
Since it’s my first try at it, and I’m going over other people’s
work, I respectfully submit it to the approval of the previous
author . . . The diff -u format agrees very well with the .po
I tried to be very conservative about changes, of course, but
there were two-three that just had to go in, and then there
were some cosmetic things that would have been a pity to leave
uncorrected, and then I did the punctuation, and . . . well,
that was about it
I have one big question; when a msgstr is “”, I suppose, um,
that it shouldn’t, is that correct? Except for some that were
without references in the sources, I filled them in.
msgid “Nonexistant field?”
which should be nonexistent, the only msgid problems I found
where for things without references in the sources, which I
suppose is as it should be.
Do please tell me if anything isn’t quite perfect or if
you’d just like to talk about it.
Acknowledgment: some of this was done on my personal time but some
was underwritten by BVACOM (http://www.bvacom.fr)
Following mostly for French speakers:
I did not modify “SortOrder” as it was the same in English and
French and seemed to be some sort of keyword, it scared me
“Creation of ticket” is sometimes translated as “Crï¿½ation de
ticket”, no problem, but sometimes also as “Ajout de ticket”.
I’d prefer the first since the second could be confused with
"Ajout ï¿½ un ticket", which wouldn’t be correct.
I suppose I should have put instead of a space in front
of double punctuation, but I didn’t dare.
#include <std_disclaim.h> Lorens Kockum