Problems searching on custom fields!

Hi!

I have a few issues regarding the Custom Fields, and especially searching on them.

1: I can’t seem to find a way to make a CF global, so it shows up in the query builder before choosing a queue. It doesn’t show up before choosing the queue, even when I have applied the CF to all queues, but then again, this might just be me being blind on how to make the CF global(?)

2: When choosing to search on a CF value in the query builder, after having chosen a queue, it won’t add the statement to the query. I can add other things like dates etc., but not a CF field, just doesn’t go in “Current search”-box.

3: Is it possible to make it so that the quick search in the top of the screen searches specific CFs too?

I’m running a SVN checkout from about two days ago of the 3.5-TESTING branch.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén
System- and Networkadministration
24/7 MusicShop

Hi!

I have a few issues regarding the Custom Fields, and especially searching on them.

1: I can’t seem to find a way to make a CF global, so it shows up in the query builder before choosing a queue. It doesn’t show up before choosing the queue, even when I have applied the CF to all queues, but then again, this might just be me being blind on how to make the CF global(?)

/Admin/Global/CustomFields/Queue-Tickets.html ?

2: When choosing to search on a CF value in the query builder, after having chosen a queue, it won’t add the statement to the query. I can add other things like dates etc., but not a CF field, just doesn’t go in “Current search”-box.
Tested with current SVN, it works.

3: Is it possible to make it so that the quick search in the top of the screen searches specific CFs too?

Do you mean “Simple search”?

I’m running a SVN checkout from about two days ago of the 3.5-TESTING branch.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén
System- and Networkadministration
24/7 MusicShop

Rt-devel mailing list
Rt-devel@lists.bestpractical.com
The rt-devel Archives

Best regards, Ruslan.