Problem with Saved Searches and a bugfix

Hi,

Sorry for the repost from RT-Users - but I’m having great issues with the problem described below.

I also found a missing piece of code in Ticket/ModifyPeople.html, the line that calls the EditPeople function is missing from the SVN drop I’m working on, which is about 2 weeks old. I added this, which seems to make it work:
<& Elements/EditPeople, Ticket => $Ticket, UserField => $UserField, UserString => $UserString, UserOp => $UserOp &>

I really hope someone can help me out on my issue described below. Currently I can save searches, then edit their name to “SavedSearch” in the DB, and it works. But would like to find another solution.

Cheers, Bjørn

Hi,

Sorry for the repost from RT-Users - but I’m having great issues with the problem described below.

I also found a missing piece of code in Ticket/ModifyPeople.html, the line that calls the EditPeople function is missing from the SVN drop I’m working on, which is about 2 weeks old. I added this, which seems to make it work:
<& Elements/EditPeople, Ticket => $Ticket, UserField => $UserField, UserString => $UserString, UserOp => $UserOp &>

Which branch of subversion?

Hi,

3.5.HEAD, I’ll fix this latter today.

List info: The rt-devel Archives

Best Practical is hiring! Come hack Perl for us: Careers — Best Practical Solutions

Best regards, Ruslan.

Hi,

3.5.HEAD, I’ll fix this latter today.
Returned back calls in revision 4782.

List info: The rt-devel Archives

Best Practical is hiring! Come hack Perl for us: Careers — Best Practical Solutions

Best regards, Ruslan.

Best regards, Ruslan.