Please help

Hi,
I have just installed RT and trying to understand it.
I need to make some changes in the RT que member screen. I mean some customisation as per my requirements.
I guess the source is available at CVS.
But I do not know how to access CVS, can somebody please help me as to how to access CVS and download the source files,
thanks in advance,
reg,
periwal

The package you downloaded came with source code. look in lib/rtOn Mon, Sep 04, 2000 at 12:28:16PM -0500, periwal@vsnl.com wrote:

Hi,
I have just installed RT and trying to understand it.
I need to make some changes in the RT que member screen. I mean some customisation as per my requirements.
I guess the source is available at CVS.
But I do not know how to access CVS, can somebody please help me as to how to access CVS and download the source files,
thanks in advance,
reg,
periwal

Rt-devel mailing list
Rt-devel@lists.fsck.com
http://lists.fsck.com/mailman/listinfo/rt-devel

jesse reed vincent — root@eruditorum.orgjesse@fsck.com
pgp keyprint: 50 41 9C 03 D0 BC BC C8 2C B9 77 26 6F E1 EB 91
Transporters are so ungodly. if god had wanted us to travel great distances
instantaneously, he would have given us an internal
materialisation/dematerialisation control.
– Shoshe Cole

Thanks jesse…
I have 2 question, please spare some time & answer them…

1. I want to change the look & feel of the web pages generated by the CGI ( webrt.cgi & queue owner’s page where he send the reply).
    The CGI file is encoded, please tell me which file to change to change the look & feel. & how to encode (compile ) it again.

2.If someone request a help, written as HTML email from O/Express I get all MIME type info and HTML coding. How do i get rid of this.
Also with every message a headre is displayed, like RETURN PATH, MESSAGE ID etc.
I donot want to see this also, how can this be implemented.

Please help me
thanks
sandeep