Owner not sent email

I have one specific user that RT will not send email to when he is the
owner of a case. If he is a requestor, CC:, ADMINCC: he is copied
fine. I have re-created the user…still the same.

/var/log/messages reports “No recipients found. Not sending.”

/var/log/maillog Just no connection attempt
made.

Thanks,

Phillip

Owner of the case by default does not know get an email. To receive an email, you would need to turn on the Notify Actor or something like that in your RT_SiteConfig.pm file.-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces@lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Phillip Knowles
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 1:17 PM
To: rt-users@lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Owner not sent email

I have one specific user that RT will not send email to when he is the owner of a case. If he is a requestor, CC:, ADMINCC: he is copied fine. I have re-created the user…still the same.

/var/log/messages reports “No recipients found. Not sending.”

/var/log/maillog Just no connection attempt made.

Thanks,

Phillip

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne, which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail and delete this message.

Owner of the case by default does not know get an email. To receive an
email, you would need to turn on the Notify Actor or something like
that in your RT_SiteConfig.pm file.

You’re confusing two different things. The $NotifyActor setting just
controls whether the person who enters a transaction (the “Actor”) will
be notified. That person may or may not be the owner of the ticket.

–Bret