Number of Tickets per User

I’m currently working on RT Dashboards for management reports.

I have the following challenge:
I need a feature for my dashboard that returns every user owning at least one ticket and the number of tickets he owns.

Example:
Matt owns 0 tickets
Jake owns 2 tickets
Karen owns 8 tickets

Result should be:
Jake 2
Karen 8

Any hint on how to accomplish this is greatly appreciated!

Currently I open every queue, sort by owner, count the tickets by hand and add them to an Excel file.
That’s not something I want to keep on doing :wink:

Best regards,
Andreas

– Update –
I’m able to perform the requested operation by creating a search for every ticket != resolved and going into “Chart” and selecting “Group by owner”. The resulting chart is exactly what I’d like to embed in my dashboard. But how?

– Update 2 –
I was successful!
On the chart sub-menu you can save the chart as root. This saved chart shows up for the dashboard along with the saved searches.

Hi,

I tried this; perform the search, crate a graph, group by owner, calculate ticket count, select table. It works but it only show the ticket count for every member, it doesn’t show the name of the member: I attached a screenshot below

Screenshot 2023-05-20 01.17.14

Am I doing something wrong?
We are using version 4.4.3

Thanks

Hello okkebas,

maybe the owner is missing in the display values?
grafik

Best, Andreas

Hi Andreas,

thanks for the fast reply. Unfortunately, that is not the issue. The display column includes Owner (and Owner name). To make sure, the issue is not because the RT version is a bit older (4.4.3), right? The search shows all the information, so that is not the issue, it’s only when creating the table it only shows the ticket count. I don’t think I’m forgetting anything in the chart settings:

We’re using 4.4.4 so I don’t think that’s the issue.
Here’s how my settings look like:

Maybe someone else has any additional input on why it works on my RT but not on yours?