You should also check the global and queue rights for privileged users and any groups of which this user is a member.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Michele Hershey, CTR
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 5:10 PM
Subject: [rt-users] Not allowing someone to see a queue contents
I’m trying to not allow a user to see tickets that are not in his queue.
- I looked at everyone - globally they can only create
- I looked at everyone - within the forbidden queue they can only create
I don’t want this person to see comments and tickets, it will be bad.
I should know this, but I’m failing miserably.
RT Training Sessions (http://bestpractical.com/services/training.html)
- Chicago, IL, USA September 26 & 27, 2011
- San Francisco, CA, USA October 18 & 19, 2011
- Washington DC, USA October 31 & November 1, 2011
- Melbourne VIC, Australia November 28 & 29, 2011
- Barcelona, Spain November 28 & 29, 2011